Encompass is a private non-profit serving the Snoqualmie Valley and Greater Eastside communities for more than 50 years. Our mission is to partner with families to build healthy foundations for children. We believe what happens early in life matters; children need opportunities to flourish and reach their full potential; and supported families strengthen communities. We offer high quality, leading edge early childhood educational and therapeutic services to children ages birth to 8 years in our communities.
Scope: Under the supervision of the Behavioral Health Manager, the Child and Family Therapist is responsible for social emotional/mental health services for children aged birth to 8 years as part of the Encompass Pediatric Therapy program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide evaluation/therapy to caseload of clients aged 0-8 years old and/or their families
- Collaborate with client’s family, school and community stakeholders as needed
- Maintain client records per program, insurance, and confidentiality guidelines and fidelity
- Provide daily insurance billing information to facilitate timely reimbursement
• Other duties as assigned.
Hours/Schedule: Full-time, 40 hours/week
Salary: $23.47 - $31.39 per hour, DOE
Location: Encompass Child Development Center, 9050 384th Ave. SE., Snoqualmie, WA 98065
• Master’s Degree in Social Work, Marriage & Family Therapy, Counseling, Psychology or other related field with current Washington State license is required
• Must be eligible to bill insurance for therapy provided
• Minimum two years of experience with providing therapy in a clinic setting or in private practice
• In-depth understanding and experience working in infant/pediatric mental health
• Excellent communication, organization and computer skills
• Certified in evidence-based practices or willing to be trained.
• Bilingual - English/Spanish
Certification and Licenses:
- Monitor and track caseload requirements with on-going new referrals
- Provide referrals to external/internal supports
- Ability to observe behavior and appropriately intervene in situations posing a threat to children.
- Ability to work independently and participate effectively within interdisciplinary teams.
- Ability to exercise professional independent judgment in planning own work, formulating recommendations and making decisions.
- Participate in staff consultation/development/training opportunities
Physical Demands: Work is conducted in a clinical office environment. Incumbent may have some physical requirements associated with working with children and may come into contact with bodily fluid.
- Maintain Washington State Licensure
- First Aid and CPR card required within 90 days of hire:
Send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.
Encompass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without discrimination based on gender, marital status, race, color, religion, national origin, age, or the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or handicap.